[CLN-list] MinGW64 build

Robert Szalai robicjedi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:43:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for this. I should have asked a more specific question.
What do you think I need to do to port CLN to LLP64 model.
Even more specifically where do I need to change 'long' to intptr_t or the (unsigned version)
if that is the right solution. I was thinking to replace 'long' everywhere, but that seems rather brutal.

Also if I manage to carry this out, would you be interested in merging it?

> It's a type tag. Its purpose is to distinguish between the immediate
> values (small integers,
> short floats) and the actual pointers. See include/cln/object.h for
> more details.

Quite interesting way of saving space.

Thanks,
Robert