[CLN-list] Patchset: build with CMake

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at in.terlu.de
Thu Jan 2 23:35:38 CET 2020

Hello Alexey,

On 24.12.19 11:25, Alexey Sheplyakov wrote:
> The patchset which makes it possible to build CLN with CMake is available at
> https://github.com/asheplyakov/cln/tree/cmake
> (git pull git://github.com/asheplyakov/cln.git cmake)

Thanks for sending this in!

Unfortunately, I'm getting build errors when building CLN with autotools
and with CMake in an alternating way due to multiple definitions of
GMP_DEMANDS_UINTD_LONG etc. Why introduce src/cl_config.h in addition to
include/cln/config.h? There should be only one location for this stuff.

All my best,
   -richy.