normal()

Do Hoang Son dhson at ThEP.Physik.Uni-Mainz.DE
Wed Oct 20 18:14:09 CEST 1999

Hi,

I just realized that how difficult it is the HEP!  If you are still not
believe in it, look at the output of
coeff(series(OneLoop3Pt(3,0,0,q10,q20,q21,m1,m2,m3),eps,3),eps,-1); !!!

(you can call it from ginsh).

This result if be simplified by simplify() of Maple gives
-1/4*I*Pi(q10+q20) as expected

Could we do something better than normal()??
I see that simplify() of Maple is much better!
If not, with such a long output, XLOOPS just be used to show how
intelligent we are the HEP physicists, and no more :-)

Cheers,
So+n.