A proposal

Alexander Frink Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Thu Sep 16 18:53:37 CEST 1999

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Richard B. Kreckel wrote:
> Does this introduce a lot of changes in other modules where stuff is
> tested for is_ex_of_type(foo, symbol)?  I don't exactly see tons of such
> stuff...

in printcsrc.cpp, this should be replaced by
is_ex_exactly_of_type(foo,symbol) || is_ex_exactly_of_type(foo,constant)

in series.cpp, the is_ex_of_type(var_,symbol) should be
is_ex_exactly_of_type(var_,symbol) (or do we want a power series
expansion in Pi?)

in symbol.cpp, the
// ASSERT(is_ex_exactly_of_type(ls.op(i),symbol));
ASSERT(is_ex_of_type(ls.op(i),symbol));
was changed quickly to get rid of the subs bug for constants.

--
Alexander Frink                      E-Mail: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Institut fuer Physik                 Phone:  +49-6131-393391