cint

Alexander Frink Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Wed Sep 22 17:09:15 CEST 1999

Hi,

I just wanted to keep you in touch with the cint (C/C++ interpreter)
news. The latest version was delayed one week because Mr. Goto
used a wrong FTP client which messed up the file name :-(

Two of the bugs I reported are fixed, one is still around,
and after two minutes I found a new one:

typedef vector<T> Tvec;
typedef vector<Tvec> Tvecvec; // gives an error

class TTvec : public Tvec {};
typedef vector<TTvec> TTvecvec; // works

Hopefully this is not too hard for Goto to fix.

--
Alexander Frink                      E-Mail: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Institut fuer Physik                 Phone:  +49-6131-393391