ginsh broken with libreadline4 in Debian?

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Tue Apr 24 23:43:16 CEST 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Julian Stoev wrote:
> I can not compile ginsh on Debian unstable.
> I can not cut/paste the compile messages right now, but it would be
> interesting if somebody compiled it on Debian unstable (libreadline4).

I've just built packages on potato and woody and have no such trouble.  As
soon as I manage to get rid of this #*@&$! file /usr/share/info/dir.gz
which keeps popping up in one of my packages I'll dupload to unstable.
Expect it to appear tomorrow on ftp-master.debian.org.

Regards
    -richy.
--
Richard Kreckel