GiNaC/ginac basic.cpp numeric.cpp operators.cpp power.cpp pseries.cpp symbol.cpp wildcard.cpp

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Sat Aug 18 21:25:06 CEST 2001

> - carried on with felonious plot about making ex::bp private.

Sorry that I haven't checked out the details of this evil plot as I am
a bit afraid it will broke something in my project (pyginac - Python
interface to GiNaC). But here follow my concerns.
For this interface I use the following expressions:
  e.bp->precedence();
  e.bp->class_name();
  (GiNaC::lst &)(*(e.bp));
  (GiNaC::numeric &)(*(e.bp));
  (GiNaC::symbol &)(*(e.bp));
  etc.
where e is an ex instance.

Will there be ways to write these expressions after your plot is complete?

Pearu