complex conjugation

Christian Bauer Christian.Bauer at Uni-Mainz.DE
Wed Dec 10 18:06:56 CET 2003

Hi!

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:29:37AM +0000, Chris Dams wrote:
> The patch also includes my previous patch to for the expansion of
> muls and powers, because nobody seems to have read my mail about that yet.

I have read it but I'm not satisfied with that patch. Blindly re-expanding
results is prohibitively expensive in terms of efficiency. There has to be
a more clever way of doing this, and I believe I have found it for
power::expand(). I'm currently trying to implement it in a similar way
for mul::expand().

Bye,
Christian

--