expansion of log

Chris Dams chrisd at sci.kun.nl
Mon Apr 19 15:35:49 CEST 2004

Hello Jens,

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Jens Vollinga wrote:

> Oops, yes that happens if you apply patches manually ... ;-) But the
> applied patch is actually solving the problem, isn't it? So it's just a
> code style issue, or did I get it wrong? It will be corrected nevertheless.

My original patch solved the issue, but the lines that are inserted in the
patch appeared at the wrong spot, resulting again in non-termination of
the series function. The line that I cited in my previous mail should
definitely not appear before my patch because it causes non-termination.

Bye,
Chris Dams