[GiNaC-devel] Crash during startup

Qin An qin.an at 163.com
Tue Dec 28 11:47:03 CET 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 , I have written:the different compile result between the kdevelop and the console compile command.
Now I found that is not just trigonometric functions. The lst and exprseq also meet the same problem.
like this,

//test.cpp
#include <iostream>
#include <ginac/ginac.h>
using namespace std;
using namespace GiNaC;

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{

  symbol x("x");
  symbol y("y");
  lst l(x,2,y+x,y);    //or, declare the exprseq type

  cout << l << endl;
  return EXIT_SUCCESS;
};
that is ok when you typed the command: c++ test.cpp -o test -lcln -lginac , the result showed
->{x,2,y+x,y};
but on the kdevelop, the compiler will show you the error messages:

/usr/local/include/ginac/container.h: In member function
`GiNaC::container_storage<C>::STLT GiNaC::container<<anonymous template
template parameter> >::evalchildren(int) const [with C = std::list]':
/usr/local/include/ginac/container.h:557: instantiated from `GiNaC::ex GiNaC::container<<anonymous template template parameter> >::eval(int) const [with C = std::list]'
/usr/local/include/ginac/container.h:130: instantiated from here
/usr/local/include/ginac/container.h:708: exception handling disabled, use
-fexceptions to enable
gmake: *** [main.o] Error 1

Is it the same reason as the trigonometric functions?or others?

Thank you for offerring advice to me.

Regards,
-Qin An