[GiNaC-devel] ginac homepage

Jens Vollinga vollinga at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Wed Nov 16 14:44:31 CET 2005

Hi,

Richard B. Kreckel wrote:
> I use to view Wikis as a sort of more easily editable web-pages with the
> added bonus of version history.

Such a wiki could be a nice thing to have. But how would it integrate
with the rest of the ginac.de homepage? Make just one link (currently
the ToDO link) point to a wiki page, or transform the whole ginac.de
page into a wiki? I have no experience with the installation and
maintainance of wikis. How much work is it to get it started?

> What do you mean with forum?

Something where people post messages like on a mailing-list. The
continuous dialogue between different people is then available as a web
page.
I don't need this.
Mailing lists are fine with me as long as the developer group is small.

Regards,
Jens