[GiNaC-devel] Help

Neofytos Mylona neofytos.mylona at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:36:19 CEST 2006

I have the following problem.

I have installed the CLN library in the following directory:

/homes/nm305/MSc_project/code/call1/cln

and ginac in

/homes/nm305/MSc_project/code/call1/ginac

I have my project code in

/homes/nm305/MSc_project/code

inside my code i add

#include /homes/nm305/MSc_project/code/call1/ginac/include/ginac/ginac.h

when i compile with  make -f run.make

it says

error: cln has not been declared nad some other stuff

Note that in my .cshrc file i have added

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /homes/nm305/MSc_Project/code/call1/cln/lib

setenv CLN_CONFIG /homes/nm305/MSc_Project/code/call1/cln/bin/cln-config

this was needed to install ginac otherwise it wouldnt let me.

any help appreciated. thanx!!