[GiNaC-devel] Belated Happy New Year(s)!

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Wed Jan 31 23:38:49 CET 2007

Hi,

IANAL, but I have sed'ed the years in the copyright notices. The
copyright notice reads "Copyright 1996-2007 Johannes Gutenberg
University Mainz, Germany", followed by the GPL disclaimer. This may be
odd since the last contributions were all made by people not affiliated
to Mainz University. Personally, I'm not there any more either but don't
care, since I think it's the license that matters. Anyway, if any of the
contributors is having qualms about that notice, please speak up and
propose an alternative Copyright notice.

happy hacking
  -richy.

--
Richard B. Kreckel