[GiNaC-devel] patch: valid C code for idx class with print_csrc

Markus Grabner grabner at icg.tugraz.at
Mon Jul 2 13:42:14 CEST 2007

	Hi!

    Printing an indexed expression using an instance of the print_csrc_double
class produces invalid C code (the same syntax that is used in the tutorial
http://www.ginac.de/tutorial/Indexed-objects.html#Indexed-objects) in
ginac-1.3.7. I understand that the index class in ginac is more powerful than
the indexing facilities of the C language, but still I expected
print_csrc_double to produce valid C code simply due to its name. So I added
a few lines which handle the case of integer indices (numeric or symbolic)
stored in the idx class (patch attached).

	Kind regards,
		Markus

--
Markus Grabner - Computer Graphics and Vision
Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16a/II, 8010 Graz, Austria