[GiNaC-devel] Please pull from git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Wed Sep 10 09:31:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
> could you please pull from
> git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

done!

BTW, your changes in inifcns_nstdsums.cpp made me remember that a long
time ago I wanted to make ginac functions into their own full classes
(even had a cvs branch for that already). One of the reasons was exactly
to get the code in inifcns_nstdsums.cpp into a clean, oo, and of course
reentrant form. While I gave up on forcing this class idea into the main
code base I still have not given up the idea completely. Is it maybe
time to reactivate this idea? What do you think?

Regards,
Jens