[GiNaC-devel] Please pull from git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Mon Sep 22 10:34:18 CEST 2008

Dear Alexei,

what are your future plans for the gcd code in these new patches?

At the moment the copyright/GPL headings are missing. You are using the
hpp extension now for some header files. Why? And why are there files
with a tcc extension?

Also, obviously some code functionality is duplicated between
polynomial/* and factor.cpp. It is no problem at the moment since the
factor.cpp is still quite far from being finished. But in order to merge
the duplicated code at some point in time, I'd just like to know what
your plans with the polynomial/* code are.

Regards,
Jens