[GiNaC-devel] [PING] Please pull from git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Tue Sep 30 09:44:39 CEST 2008

Dear Alexei,

actually, I was just writing an email to you about that ... :-)

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
> a) pull from
>
>    git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

will do this (with rebase!) as soon as the following issue is settled.

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
 >>> AFAIK this is the standard naming convention for C++ headers.
 >> It is not the standard naming convention for GiNaC. It is just creating
 >> a mess.
 >
 > I feel a bit silly -- I don't quite like arguing about names and such.
 > Also I'm not particulary bound to any naming scheme, so let's discuss
 > something more interesting and useful instead.

I agree, it feels silly to argue about that. But still, I think we
should keep the source code in a uniform look. Would it hurt you much to
rename *.hpp and *.tpp into *.h?

Regards,
Jens