[GiNaC-devel] Release GiNaC 1.5.4

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Tue Nov 3 07:44:39 CET 2009

Hi Jens,

Jens Vollinga wrote:
> GiNaC 1.5.4 is out and available. The changes are:
>
> * Default parser now can again read in user defined classes.
> * Add mul::info() and add::info() support for numeric info_flags
>   (GiNaC now can detect that the sum or product of a number of
>   positive expressions is again a positive expression).
> * Fixed cast that caused compile error on 64bit machines.
> * Fixed incorrect uses of STL iterators.
> * Removed subdirectory debian.
> * Output LaTeX-symbols using \mathrm, instead of \mbox.

* A new soname, making it unsuitable as drop-in replacement for
   GiNaC-1.5.[0-3] for distributions.  :-(

Methinks, my patch f2f67dde5c9caca is screwy and made you screw up the
soname of libtool versioning.

Rats! I was lucky to finally have arrived at a crystal clear
prescription in configure.ac and now it turns out to be wrong.

   -richy.
--
Richard B. Kreckel
<http://www.ginac.de/~kreckel/>