[GiNaC-devel] Compile with MSVC 98% successful

Jan private jrheinlaender at gmx.de
Mon Aug 23 13:24:28 CEST 2010

Hello Alexei,

> Could you please post patches instead of clumsy instructions like "edit file
> foo, find bar, replace with baz"? Warning: very few of them will be applied
> as is, see the comments below.
sorry, I am just trying to compile GiNaC somehow for my own purposes. I
am not a good enough programmer to deal with all the details you
mentioned (although I will try to as far as my abilities go). So if
someone wants to build on my "adventures", he can go ahead, otherwise
just leave it.

Is anybody except me interested in compiling GiNaC with MSVC, anyway?

In any case, how do I post patches?

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post in this length!

Regards,
	Jan