[GiNaC-devel] GiNaC msvc support patches

Jan private jrheinlaender at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 16:30:36 CEST 2010

Hello Alexei,

> > 6. make check compiles, but several of the executables crash.
>
> This is a bit strange. The only difference between master and 1.5
> is how parser handles functions (objects of type GiNaC::function).

see attached patch. I _MSV_VER'ed it because it is pretty pointless. If
something like this turns up every time there is a totally unrelated
change, then I will get grey hairs pretty quickly :-(

Anyway, with this patch all 58 tests pass successfully.

> Could you please post the backtrace?
How would I have done that (I guess it is unnecessary now)?

Have you made any progress on the CLN patches?

Best regards,
	Jan