[GiNaC-devel] Function::info (preliminary patch)

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Aug 2 12:40:13 CEST 2013

	Dear All,

	Many operations in GiNaC relay on the info provided by an
  object. However, functions answered negatively to anything so far,
  thus many simplifications was not possible or introduced in GiNaC code
  manually. I propose to add info() method to functions.

  The attached preliminary patch provides info for conjugate() and abs()
  functions. If the idea will be approved in general, I can try to add
  info methods to as many functions as I can.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
                        www: http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
Book: Geometry of Mobius Transformations
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p835