[GiNaC-devel] Simplifying powers

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 23:41:01 CEST 2013

	Dear Richy,

    RK> This patch does not compile. Have you tried it?

    Yes, but in ginac-1.6.2 distro. For some reasons I cannot compile
  the current git depository. The problems are with tutorial.info and
  building debian packages.

    RK>  (There are no
    RK> status_flags::is_positive and status_flags::is_negative.)

  I moved modified files to git directory manually and forget to
  include flags.h. The correct patch is attached now.

  On my computer I can compile all three commits together, then all
  GiNaC  checks are passed as well as all exercises from my book.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
                        www: http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
Book: Geometry of Mobius Transformations
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p835