[GiNaC-devel] compile_ex with HAVE_LIBDL with cmake build system

Martin Vala mvala at saske.sk
Mon Apr 13 09:51:22 CEST 2015

Hi Richard,

Sorry for late reply, but i was quite busy these days.

1. Somehow i cannot find user manual in the source tree. Can you give me
hint?

2. One can use this variable ($GINAC_EXCOMPILER_FLAGS) to compile
formule with some optimization flags. I use in my cuba code

setenv("GINAC_EXCOMPILER_FLAGS","-O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer
-ffast-math", 1);

Ciao

Martin