[GiNaC-list] doxygen, TeX, latex, and pdflatex

Warren Weckesser wweckesser at mail.colgate.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:03:52 CEST 2006

Richard,

I don't use Windows these days, but when I did, I used MiKTeX:
    www.miktex.org
MiKTeX provides the commands tex, latex, pdflatex (and probably
more).

By the way, since you are using ginac, there is a good chance that
you will eventually want to write about whatever you are doing with
it.  For typesetting mathematics, it is hard to beat latex. For
writing latex documents in Windows, I used to use a nice editor
called winedt (www.winedt.com).  These days I hear texniccenter is
also very good (www.toolscenter.org).

Warren