[GiNaC-list] Problem with linking ginac

aravind b baravi2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:18:04 CET 2006

K guys, after much kicking and rolling i had given in to the pressure ! - I
installed ubuntu on my hdd with the help of a friend of mine( you must
recollect that i am a linux simpleton). The synaptic application is just
awesome - installing ginac was just a piece of cake. The ginac-config works
w/o any problems
Thanks so much alexei, and chris for your time; i really appreciate your
help !