[GiNaC-list] Installation ginac(1.4) + cln(1.1.13) on powermac

Sheplyakov Alexei varg at theor.jinr.ru
Sun Sep 9 11:49:27 CEST 2007

Hi!

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 11:03:43AM +0200, Hans-Jürgen Greif wrote:

> Your ansatz with CPPFLAGS...  produces many errors.

Interesting. Setting CPPFLAGS to /usr/local/include should not have
done any harm (I doubt it would help, though).

> These errors don't appear without these setting.

What kind of errors? Are those messages top secret?

[libtool boilerplate]

> Any hints available?

It would be nice to see the actual error message from the config.log file.
Otherwise it is very difficult to give any useful advice. Is your config.log
top secret too?

Best regards,
 Alexei

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.