[GiNaC-list] multithreading

Tony Worm verdverm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:49:32 CEST 2010

what features of GiNaC are you using? It implements a lot of
Mathematical 'things'. I used it originally as simply a representation
for symbolic expressions and evaluation. I found that I could not
modify an expression ( they only return const &'s), and that
evaluation was too slow for my application.