[GiNaC-list] issues with simplify_indexed()

PG CLARK P.G.Clark at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue May 17 20:10:36 CEST 2011

Unfortunately that wouldn't have been an option. Thankfully for those
of you who don't subscribe to the development list I can say there's a
patch for it now. test code only takes about 10 seconds to run with
the patched library.

peter