[GiNaC-list] How can I get the values of the solved vars from the returned expression from lsolve?

Zach refinedcode at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:17:54 CEST 2012

Hi I stumbled across this incredibly useful library and I wanted to use the
lsolve function.  I was reading the tutorial pdf to figure out how to use
it.  So from lsolve i end up with an expression like:

> *

I was wondering how I could get a value of the a and b symbols from this?
I would ideally like to store them in an int to use in another library.  I
have been looking for an answer for a while so I would really appreciate if
anyone knows?  I could parse it like a string but Im assuming there is a
better way?

Thank you for your time,
Zach