[GiNaC-list] problems with cstring and string

Mario Prausa prausa at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 9 22:48:18 CET 2017

On 09.02.2017 03:51, Tania Robens wrote:

> In file included from
> /home/trobens/programs/cln/install/include/cln/string.h:9:0,
>                  from
> /opt/rh/devtoolset-3/root/usr/include/c++/4.9.2/cstring:42,
>                  from class_info.h:27,
>                  from registrar.h:26,
>                  from basic.h:29,
>                  from ex.h:26,
>                  from expair.h:26,
>                  from expairseq.h:26,
>                  from add.h:26,
>                  from add.cpp:23:

This looks suspicious. The ginac file "class_info.h" includes the
standard C++ library file "cstring" which includes the CLN file
"string.h". In the standard C libray there is also a file by the name
"string.h" which is what "cstring" wants to include.

I think the problem is the order of your include pathes. The pathes to
the standard libraries should go before any other libraries (in that
case CLN).

Mario