[GiNaC-list] Bug report

杨强 acrobat at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Aug 23 07:22:06 CEST 2018

Dear all,
I use GiNaC to perform analytic calculation, but when I try to use .numer() and .denom() methods, I get a wrong result.

1. expr.numer()/expr.denom()  is not always equal to the original expression!!!
2. Using .numer_denom() method could always get the correct answer.

I attach a simple code source file and logger file to check that problem. The logger file will be different when you run the code on your computer.

Yours,
Yang