[GiNaC-list] Building of GINAC fails at compiling GINSH and linking of CLN

Oleg Kmechak ofcrashbash at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 00:07:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am student on Physics Faculty at University of Warsaw and new to GINAC.
Currently just trying to build it from git repository.

first case: I installed and build up CLN(to default /usr/local dir), then I
tried to build GINAC.
second case: I installed cln from running command sudo apt install
libcln-dev and once again tried to build GINAC.
Next everything was as described in INSTALL file from GINAC folder:
autoreconf -iv
./configure
make -j 4

and at some moment it returned:
/usr/include/cln/object.h:212: undefined reference to
`cln::cl_free_heap_object(cln::cl_heap*)'

Makefile:474: recipe for target 'ginsh' failed

make[2]: *** [ginsh] Error 1

Also please see full log attached below