[GiNaC-list] Cross-compiling on Linux for Windows via x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++

c.diddens at utwente.nl c.diddens at utwente.nl
Wed Jul 28 18:06:46 CEST 2021

Dear Vladimir, dear Richard,

thanks so much for the quick help!

With the provided pre-compiled libaries, I was able to link against
GiNaC with x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.

The first tests with a simple DLL file providing some GiNaC
functionality is working fine. Hence, the basics to create a Python
wheel are all set!

Thanks once more for this nice piece of software. Initially I was
considering to use the python package scipy to handle the just-in-time
compilation of the finite element equations, but GiNaC is so much
faster.

Best regards,

Christian