Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to relase_0-5-1:||(view) (annotate)|
- changes triggered by fucking new version of automake
- cint dir was missing from distribution
- Changes to */Makefile.in triggered by stupid automake-version-thingie. - added return-behaviour to section BUGS in ginaccint.1 - Fixed cint/Makefile.am to add CINTSYSDIR to PATH (since cint may be sitting there).
- */Makefile.in: changes triggered by newer automake. - added relational::rhs() and relational::lhs() also available from ex. - added two new checks in check/linear_solve.cpp (formerly check/lsolve_onedim.cpp) shamelessly ripped from the Maple online-help. - added keyword warranty to ginsh as dictated by the bible (emacs).
- ginsh now includes "ginac.h" when compiled as part of the GiNaC package, and <ginac/ginac.h> otherwise
- diff() is now only defined on classes ex and basic, where it handles higher derivatives. derivative() is now the method to be implemented by the user that does single derivatives, it is protected. - Implemented some very clumpsy automatic generation of ginaccint. It is ugly because we have to compile libginac without namespace GiNaC. - Fixed some wrong logic in numeric::power().
- updated Makefiles
- Renamed flag NO_GINAC_NAMESPACE to NO_NAMESPACE_GINAC because of m4. - Made configure check for cint and makecint and call makecint to dump out cint/Makefile.cint, which will later be called by cint/Makefile. See configure option --with-cint. - Added some documentation about GiNaC-cint (e.g. a manpage). - All dummies in subdir cint/ are created by cint/dummies.pl now, removed older stuff.
- RPM packages split into user and devel packages - added missing stuff to RPM packages
- renamed archive::dump() to archive::printraw() for consistency with the other classes - implemented archiving for the following classes: color, idx, coloridx, isospin - non-crational numbers are now stored in an integer-decoded format in archives
- change triggered by newer autoconf version
- updated configure script and makefiles
- Run automake again on squark, as we had agreed earlier.
- introduced info_flags::cinteger, info_flags::crational, info_flags::cinteger_polynomial, info_flags::crational_polynomial with intuitive behaviour. - extended documentation - made things like evlaf(zeta(3)) work - killed several bugs
- Introduced exception do_taylor to signal Taylor expansion is ok for series - Finished a clean implementation of gamma function's series expansion - Bumped up version number to 1.4.1 to reflect the changes and the soon-to-come second prerelease.
- added 'ginac-config' script and 'ginac.m4' macros to help making packages that use GiNaC - installation does no longer fail when HTML docs were disabled by configuration
- requires autoconf 2.12 and automake 1.4 - .info files included in GiNaC.spec
- files which are generated by perl scripts are made before compilation
- building GiNaC will no longer bomb if Doxygen is not present - fixed some more typos in tutorial
- tutorial now built with texinfo
- automake 1.4 was complaining about AM_PROG_INSTALL in configure.in
- libginac.la no longer includes a dependency on libreadline
- added spec file
- docs are now under automake control
- updated automake- and libtool-related helper files - version information is set properly for libginac and ginsh (the only place to specify the version is now "configure.in")
- added missing acconfig.h
- added missing automake and libtool helpers
- switched to automake build environment
Another restructuring: moved include/*.h -> include/GiNaC/*.h in order to allow compiling against GiNaC without having to make install first.
Target install should work now more or less.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|