Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to release_1-0-11:||(view) (annotate)|
* Finalize version 1.0.11.
* AUTHORS: Add Chris Dams as contributor of patches. * NEWS, configure.ac, debian/changelog: Finalize for version 1.0.10.
* Insert date and bump patchlevel.
* Bump up version, keep INTERFACE_AGE at zero. (Yeah sure, it's early. But this way we don't forget it.)
* Bump version (early, but I don't want to forget to set INTERFACE_AGE to zero.)
Prepare for release 1.0.6: * ginac.m4: quote AM_PATH_GINAC (recommended by Roberto Bagnara). * configure.ac, debian/changelog: bump up version. * doc/tutorial/ginac.tex: touch?
* Bump up versions to 1.0.5, adjust dates.
* Finilize version 1.0.4 (version numbers, copyrights and such rubbish).
* Adjust for 1.0.3.
* Huh, huh...
* Bump version number.
* Bump up version, fix typos.
- renamed configure.in to configure.ac as suggested in the autoconf docs - removed acconfig.h in favour of 3-argument AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED - autoupdated configure.ac - removed the following files which are generated by the autogen.sh script: config.guess, config.sub, install-sh, ltmain.sh, missing, mkinstalldirs This means that you have to run autogen.sh on a machine with sufficiently recent version of autoconf (2.50), automake (1.5) and libtool (1.4)
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|