Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to MAIN:||(view) (annotate)|
* Happy New Year(s)!
- New tinfo mechanism (Remark: return_type_tinfo returns basic* now) - Removed rtt from class symbol.
* Last week, the FSF has moved their office.
Happy new year!
Happy New Year!
- split registered_class_info into the actual per-class data and the "infrastructure" - use registered_class_info::dump_hierarchy() to display the class hierarchy tree as seen by GiNaC
merging 1.2 branch into main trunk
- prepared for 1.0.13 release - synced to 1.1
* Finilize version 1.0.4 (version numbers, copyrights and such rubbish).
* ginac/registrar.h: dtor is inlined now. * ginac/basic.h, ginac/ex.h: removed INLINE_FOO_CONSTRUCTORS and hand-inlined stuff instead, since the macros turned out to get in the way while fine-tuning the inlining. * ginac/utils.h: if 'long long' works, use that one for computing the hash value instead of floating point tricks. 2 Reasons: on Intel the assembler is terrible and slow otherwise, 'long long' will appear in C++ anyways when they adapt to the C99 standard. * Several other small performance tweaks. * ginac/constant.cpp: (constant::calchash()) implement, caring for serial. * ginac/function.pl (function::calchash()): implement, caring for serial. * ginac/expairseq.cpp: honor coeff's hash value. * ginac/pseries.cpp: (pseries::power_const()) fix problems with zero pseries. * Added several pounds of in-source documentation in doxygen style.
- See if __GNUC__ < 2.97 before using std::vector<..,malloc_alloc>. Sorry, there is no way having this depend on whether we are setting up Cint or not because the malloc_alloc goes into the mangled signature and the result won't link if one tries to be more clever. It really sucks. Let's all just pray Masaharu throws away that old STL implementation really soon now. (Jeez, he still calls this old junk 'reference'!) - Bumped up a few dates. :-)
- Derivatives are now assembled in a slightly different manner (i.e. they 'look' different on first sight). Under certain circumstances this can result in a dramatic speedup because it gives hashing a better chance, especially when computing higher derivatives. - Series expansion accepts an additional bool argument now, telling it whether branch cuts are to be honored (as Maple does it) or not (as Mathematica does it). It defaults to true (i.e. the Maple way). - Many series expansions of built-in functions have been reengineered. - The Dilogarithm (Li2) now has floating point evaluation, derivative and a proper series expansion. - Namespace 'std' cleanly disentangled, as demanded by ISO/EIC 14882-1998(E). - Some helpers updated from upstream.
- Renamed flag NO_GINAC_NAMESPACE to NO_NAMESPACE_GINAC because of m4. - Made configure check for cint and makecint and call makecint to dump out cint/Makefile.cint, which will later be called by cint/Makefile. See configure option --with-cint. - Added some documentation about GiNaC-cint (e.g. a manpage). - All dummies in subdir cint/ are created by cint/dummies.pl now, removed older stuff.
- implemented global class registry (for class basic and derived classes) - implemented archiving of expressions (except for class idx, and all classes derived from idx and indexed) - added series() wrapper function - class series renamed to pseries to avoid name clashes with global series() wrapper function, ex::series(), and basic::series() - corrected the series expansion of single symbols with respect to the order term - calling subs() on a series didn't work
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|