Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
fixed the "smart questions" link
Happy New Year!
Another year, OS X port networking now works, seperate OS X slirp and udp tunneling descriptions by an extra blank line
Working EtherNet (SLIRP), minor doco update, semaphore.h needed for Unix src.
Minor change to Mc OS X details
modernized spec file and makefile
Try to improve the documentation concerning the "tun" interface. Take note that that kernel module must be loaded and IP forwarding enabled. Also add slight improvements to the "tunconfig" script so that sudo /sbin/ifconfig and sudo /sbin/iptables are really supported for current user if not root.
slirp documentation from qemu
Try to document TUN/TAP use.
Happy New Year! :)
Mach memory fault recovery from Michael Z. Sliczniak
Added new keyboardtype preference (stolen from the Windows port)
Removed OpenGL relerences, updated description of windowed mode
Document current JIT options.
Unix: new prefs options "dsp" and "mixer" to set the OSS device names instead of the hardcoded '/dev/dsp' and '/dev/mixer'
Backout "ignoresegv" support on FreeBSD/x86 for now. Unfortunately, the configure script would hang whereas standalone testing will pass all tests. Any idea why?? - Unix/sigsegv.cpp (ix86_skip_instruction): Add decoder for mozbl instruction. (SIGSEGV_REGISTER_FILE [FreeBSD/x86]): Note why we start at EDI offset rather than plain sigcontext pointer. i.e. I don't know sigset_t size beforehand and don't intend to.
Implement "ignoresegv" feature on FreeBSD/x86 - Update README and ChangeLog accordingly.
Implement "ignoresegv" feature on Darwin/ppc (tested on MacOS X) - Unix/sigsegv.cpp (powerpc_decode_instruction): New. (get_fault_instruction [MacOS X]): Factorize code. (get_fault_instruction [Linux/m68k]): Don't use expression statement. - README (ignoresegv): Add Darwin/ppc to list of supported platforms.
Implement "ignoresegv" feature on Linux/ppc: - Unix/sigsegv.cpp (powerpc_skip_instruction): New from SheepShaver code. - README (ignoresegv): Add Linux/ppc to list of supported platforms.
Implement the "ignoresegv" feature from SheepShaver. This is Unix-specific so far. Target platform is currently Linux/x86.
Added Mac OS X screen preferences, Mac OS X to the 'ported to' list, my details to the Acknowledgements/Contributions
- documentation updates - 2001 -> 2002 - version 0.9 -> 1.0
- documentation updated - UDP tunnelling not only works with AppleTalk but at least with TCP/IP and MacIPX as well
- Implemented AppleTalk-over-UDP tunnelling, activated by setting "udptunnel" to "true". This uses the BSD socket API, so it's fairly portable (currently only imeplemented under Unix, though). This works by sending raw Ethernet packets as UDP packets to a fixed port number ("udpport", default is 6066), using IP broadcasts to simulate Ethernet broad- and multicasts. Currently only tested with AppleTalk.
- ADB has its own interrupt flag, INTFLAG_ADB - ADBMouseMoved(), ADBMouseDown/Up() and ADBKeyDown/Up() trigger the ADB interrupt - ADB mutex is only used for mouse movement (the only input state where it matters) - adb.cpp: toggling relative mouse mode resets mouse_x/y - PrimeTime(0) schedules a timer task with 0 delay time; this is still not the correct implementation, but it makes MacSyndicate work... - Unix: pthreads are preferred to POSIX.4 timers for 60Hz ticks because the timers drift badly under Linux and the thread can compensate for drifting well enough - Unix: moved GetTicks_usec() and Delay_usec() to timer_unix.cpp - video_x.cpp: X mouse acceleration is disabled in relative mouse mode because MacOS does its own acceleration - video_x.cpp: palette.pixel and palette.flags are always preset - video_x.cpp: decoupled X event handling from 60Hz video refresh cycle by using select() with a timeout on the X fd
- AmigaOS: SCSI buffer memory type can be selected via prefs
- FreeBSD configure script cleanups [Michael Alyn Miller] - ether_linux.cpp moved and renamed to ether_unix.cpp, now also works with the tap driver under FreeBSD [Michael Alyn Miller] - fpu_x86_asm.h: fixed problem in with newer GCC pre-processors
documentation update (networking under BeOS)
- bumped version number to 0.9 - updated copyright dates
- AmigaOS: implemented XPRAM watchdog thread - AmigaOS: disabled 68060 Super Bypass mode because of CPU bug triggered by MacOS 8 - minor documentation updates
video_x.cpp: window asks for input focus with XSetWMHints()
- more cleanups - splitted prefs.cpp into prefs.cpp and prefs_items.cpp to make prefs.cpp reusable for other projects
- updated doc files
- AmigaOS: added CyberGraphX support
- updated copyright info: 1999->2000
- updated text files
- updated explanation of how to use ethertap under Linux
- bumped version number to 0.8 - updated docs for fbdev and extfs
- added fbdev video code and SPARC assembly optimizations
- merged new Windows sources from Lauri Pesonen
- updated documentation - building RPMs works now
- moved installation instructions to file INSTALL - updated BasiliskII.spec and top-level Makefile
- updated RPM spec file and top-level Makefile - renamed CHANGES to ChangeLog
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|