Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Happy New Year!
some documentation of status codes not yet implemented
Fix a long standing typo, now enabling use of volumes larger than 4 GB!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! :)
cleaned up pthread attributes [Brian Johnson]
- documentation updates - 2001 -> 2002 - version 0.9 -> 1.0
- UDP tunneling works under BeOS - fixed BeOS compilation problems
- disk.cpp looks for HFS partition info in the disk image; this makes it possible to, for example, use MacOS-partitioned hard disks and removable media under B2/Unix even if the OS doesn't understand Mac partition maps by specifying the appropriate block device name as a Mac volume - fixed typo in audio_dummy.cpp - added minimally required UDP tunneling code to ether_dummy.cpp - main_unix.cpp: if pthreads are not supported, we trigger the Ethernet interrupt in the 60Hz ticker; this makes UDP tunneling work under NetBSD/m68k (as the only form of networking)
- sony.cpp/disk.cpp/cdrom.cpp use vector<> of drive_info objects instead of linked list - color depth switching updates slot ROM - video_x.cpp always supports 1-bit window modes - timer_create()/clock_gettime() are pulled from librt if present
- bumped version number to 0.9 - updated copyright dates
- more cleanups - splitted prefs.cpp into prefs.cpp and prefs_items.cpp to make prefs.cpp reusable for other projects
- new FOURCC() macro in macos_util.h
- AmigaOS bug fixes by J.Lachmann (floppy, 2060scsi.device, "Add Volume" in prefs editor) - imported some changes from the Windows source (1Hz interrupt, FPU fixes)
- updated copyright info: 1999->2000
- imported UAE CPU 0.8.10 changes - new utility functions Mac_memset, Mac2Host_memcpy, Host2Mac_memcpu and Mac2Mac_memcpy - extfs.cpp: fixed bug in fs_rename() and fs_cat_move() (auxiliary IOParam block was not in Mac address space) - some provisions for using UAE CPU compiler (doesn't work yet)
- removed MemoryDispatch() replacement; routine from ROM is now used if possible - rom_patches.cpp: check for double PACK 4 resources; if only one is found, assume that the ROM requires an FPU and issue a warning if FPU emulation is turned off - UAE CPU opcode routines no longer return the cycle count - main_unix.cpp: pressing Ctrl-C dumps the UAE CPU state before entering mon - sys_unix.cpp: under Linux, partition sizes are read with BLKGETSIZE instead of llseek()
- disk insertions are now checked for by the 60Hz interrupt routine - localizable strings are split into a common and a platform-specific set - fixed bug in CR->LF translation in AmigaOS/clip_amiga.cpp
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|