Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to MAIN:||(view) (annotate)|
prepare for 3.2
Happy New Year! :-)
- copyright year bumped to 2002 - in MacOS mode, mon pulls in the lowmem globals as predefined variables - mon_lowmem.h split into .h/.cpp because it's now used in two places - variable handling code rewritten to use map<> instead of manually maintained linked list
- fixes for BeOS - added section about linking cxmon to other programs to the docs
- extended to 8080 disassembler to a Z80 disassembler - program renamed to "cxmon"
new command "d8086" for disassembling 16-bit x86 code
- updated A-Trap table - MacOS disassembler features are turned on by "-m" option - "rmon" -> "mon -r" - updated docs
- replaced 680x0 and 80x86 disassemblers with the ones from GNU binutils - 680x0 disassembler shows symbolic MacOS low memory globals
- added binary dump command - converted to automake
- added some doc files
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.17|