Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to cln_1-1-3:||(view) (annotate)|
* Makefile.in, src/Makefile.in, doc/Makefile.in: Use mkdir -p. * include/cln/version.h.in, src/base/verion.cc: New files. * configure.in: Generate include/cln/version.h. * cln.m4: Rewrote it. Check result of cln-config without compiling. Do cross-check library version and header version information.
some minor fixes with respect to RPM package building
* */*: Removed problematic stdin, stdout and stderr definitions. Use std::cin, std::cout, std::cerr instead (obsoletes 2000-10-29). * Makefile.devel: Use bzip2. * Makefile.in: Target maintainer-clean remove cln-config cln-config.1.
* cln.m4: New file. * doc/cln.tex: Document package tools cln-config and cln.m4. * Makefile.in: Care about cln.m4.
* cln-config.1: added manpage, as required by a couple of distros. * Makefile.in, doc/Makefile.in: target install depends on installdirs.
* All Files have been modified for inclusion of namespace cln; I am too lazy for a detailed discussion of all the changes. Many identifiers got their `cl_' stripped off. Ok, this is a clumpsy CVS log-entry. Promise: more will soon go into the file ChangeLog. I apologize for the inconvenience. :-(
- Threw out diversions into subdir gmp/.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Christian Bauer">Christian Bauer||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.15|