[GiNaC-list] Re: GiNaC versus a mixture Cygwin and MinGW

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant4 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jan 3 07:17:36 CET 2008

--- Alexei Sheplyakov <varg at theor.jinr.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 10:44:02PM +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>
> > The cygwin tools was used to the path setting from the mingw.
>
> I doubt it. As far as I can see from your config.log, the header and library
> paths are Cygwinish. So, the compiler sees <dlfcn.h> header (which is
> *NIX- and Cygwin-specific), the linker picks (cygwinish) libdl and libreadline,
> and the build gets messed up. Fortunately, you get a compile error instead
> of misterious run-time failure[s].

You are right.
I abandan at the moment to build the ginac-1.4.1.
So I have build ginac-1.3.7, no problem occured.

What really required is the pkg-config on msys path treatment system.

So this topic is to be ended here until pkg-config working on msys will be released.

I really appreciate for Richard and Alesander.

Regards

Tatsuro